“Sometimes I’ll be talking to someone, and I’ll be like ‘Yeah, I’ve been really lonely lately’ and they’ll be like ‘Well we should hang out!’ and I’m like ‘No, that’s not what I meant. That’s not what I meant at all.’”
— John Mulaney (via 5ft1)
(Source: eduardosuaverin, via iwishicouldapparate)
8:08 pm • 28 April 2013 • 15,760 notes
I want my eyelashes to be as black as my soul and as long as the list of people I hate.
5:04 am • 28 April 2013 • 169,158 notes
New homemade jewelry display made out of 100+ year-old redwood 🔨
1:42 am • 27 April 2013
- officially committed to UC Santa Cruz today, which is terrifying and exciting. …but mostly exciting.
- spent the afternoon at Lagunitas drinking beer with two of my best friends
- sat in with an 11-person band and played my first paid gig in over a year
- feelin rly confident about my accordion skill level because of how well said gig went/so glad I’m getting to play my bass again
- probably gonna be recording some music with this group later this summer
- was having a good hair day until the wind went seven trillion miles an hour this afternoon
- currently drinkin a 22 of rhizing bines and attempting to clean my room.
what a great/terror-filled day.
11:47 pm • 26 April 2013 • 3 notes
“People will love you. People will hate you. And none of it will have anything to do with you.”
— Abraham Hicks (via thatkindofwoman)
(Source: fandhm, via dollypardon)
3:22 am • 25 April 2013 • 38,104 notes